Thursday 11 December 2014

The Big Bang

After my shift, I was counting down the seconds until that Friday for Halloween. Also, my weekend with Bella was the weekend after so I had 2 weekends in a row that I was really excited for.

Since we couldn’t coordinate a time for all 4 of us to go costume shopping together and wanted to do something as a foursome, we decided to go funny instead of skanky and we dressed up like the characters from the Big Bang Theory.

We figured it worked out well since I had blonde hair and Aleah had brown –I was dressing as Penny and she was dressing as Amy Farrah Fowler with Matt being Leonard and Chase being Sheldon.

Although none of us actually looked like the characters (even dressed up as a nerd, Aleah looked gorgeous) with the right outfits, people knew who we were. Matt even got a pair of thick rimmed fake glasses to wear. And the guys both dressed like their characters to a T.
The night was fairly low key – fun, but low key, which I was thankful for. I had had enough drama in my life the last few weeks to last me until 2015. We had just enough to drink to get a nice glowing buzz. Matt and I had plans to spend the entire Saturday together, starting with a long hike in the morning so we both wanted to be feeling good the next day and not hungover.

Aleah and Chase seemed to be having a really good time together as well, and they looked so cute together. I know they hadn’t made the move to exclusivity but I could see it in the near future.

We had hit up a few bars and ended up at a house party close to campus playing flip cup, when I realized it was almost 1 am and asked Matt if he was ready to head out. He agreed and we said our goodbyes to Aleah and Chase.

Once we were back at Matt’s we both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep immediately. I slept like a log and woke up in the morning and could see a glass of water on the nightstand that hadn’t been there when we went to bed. Matt must’ve gotten up to get it during the night – his thoughtfulness made me smile, along with the feeling of lazily waking up in his bed.
I sat up to drink some water and lay back down. Matt must’ve heard me still because he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him so he was spooning me.

He started kissing the back of my neck, working his way up to my ears while moving a hand up my shirt. I was immediately turned on and arched myself into him so he knew it. I turned over on my side so I was facing him and we started kissing and running our hands all over each other.

When he kissed me I tasted mint – great he got up to brush his teeth I thought and suddenly felt self-conscious but Matt’s hands soon pushed that though out of my head.

It started out as lazy relaxed morning sex but suddenly felt incredibly passionate and I straddled myself onto Matt and started rocking. We moved in such a good rhythm, I had never had that intense chemistry with a guy before.

Just as I came Matt flipped me on my back so he was on top and started thrusting hard until he came shortly after.

We lay together in a tangled mess for a few minutes before breaking apart. He moved a piece of hair behind me ear and smiled at me, “You are so beautiful. Last night was a blast by the way” he said.

I blushed and nodded, “Yeah it was! I’m excited for today though, a whole day to do whatever we want: I said with a smile.


“Yes! Speaking of which, we should get motoring if we wanna get that hike in, I would like to be back for lunch so we can go somewhere in town?” He said-asked.

“That sounds great!”

We got ready in a bout 45 minutes and were out the door. We hit up a coffee shop on the way to get breakfast and coffee and drove off to the hiking spot.

It was only about a 15 minute drive but once we got there it felt like we were way out in cottage country, it was beautiful.

It must have been a fairly popular spot because we came across a lot of other hikers along the way, many of them with dogs (which may have slowed us down because I felt it necessary to pet and greet every dog we came across).

It was a great morning and took us about 3 hours in total. We spent the time talking about our childhoods, I told him some stories about me and my roommates – I felt like he had opened up about his life and that I had been kind of closed off for some reason so I talked a lot during the hike.

Once we got back to Matt’s we changed and went to a wine bar downtown for lunch that I had been dying to try.

I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with a garden salad and Matt ordered a BLT and fries. The food sounded like your ordinary pub food but it was presented so nice, like 5 star restaurant presentation, just for sandwich’s!

And the taste was just as good as it looked. The food, paired with the amazing wine made for one of the best meals out I’ve had in a while.

“That was amazing!” I said as I set down my napkin when I was done.

“Oh my god I know” Matt said as he sat back in his chair.

After finishing up our wine we headed out and were walking out just when Kim walked right in to the restaurant.

“Matty! Hey!” She said as she embraced him in a hug. She was with a guy – a nice looking guy, but kind of clueless looking, like he would be an Abercrombie model.

She had also dyed her hair blonde which was a huge change from her previous jet black colour.

“Hey Kim” Matt said with a smile. “We were just heading out, have a great meal the food is awesome” Matt said and started to walk.

“Whatcha up to tonight?” She asked, not letting him leave.

“Well we didn’t make any big plans…” Matt started.

Oh god, I do not want to hang out with her tonight I thought.

“Well! This is Adam, and he happens to have an in with the new Italian restaurant, why don’t you guys join us for dinner?” She asked with a big fake smile on her face.

Before I could even begin to think of how miserable that sounded, Matt spoke up, “Thanks, but I think were just gunna lay low, spend the day together, it’s been crazy lately with midterms and stuff” Matt said.

I was so thankful for him at that moment and he put our “us” day ahead of accepting Kim’s invitation.

She rolled her eyes, “Suit yourself, see ya” and turned around to walk up to the hostess stand.

Once we got back to Matt’s house, we decided to have a steamy shower together (because of the hiking and everything). We didn’t actually have sex in the shower because that’s one thing I think is better in theory than reality but it was still hot.

The rest of the night we spent chatting and watching movies on Netflix. It was so relaxed and it made me so happy to just do nothing with Matt.

We ordered pizza for dinner and just lounged in the basement in our sweats. I know it is kind of early in our relationship to have that comfort around eachother (where you can just hang out, do nothing and wear your laziest clothes) but we both felt so comfortable and we of course spent a majority of the movie watching fooling around.

We headed to bed fairly early, around 11:30 but we were both pretty tired from the night before and being outside hiking.

I brushed my teeth, threw on an oversized shirt and climbed into bed with Matt. He pulled me in close when I turned around and kissed him deeply.

He smiled, “What was that for?”

“Today. Thank you, I had so much fun” I said.

“No thank you, it was so nice and relaxing” He replied and kissed me, this time more intensely than I had the first time.

I giggled, “I thought you were tired?”

“I think I can stay up for a bit longer…”

I obliged.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more about shower sex...Definitely better in theory!

    ReplyDelete