Wednesday 21 January 2015

Author's Note

Hi All,

I am very sorry to have to write this but I will no longer be posting. I hate that I wasn't able to keep the blog going because I really enjoy writing but things in my personal life have started to unravel. I just found out that someone in my immediate family has been diagnosed with stage 2 (critical)  Hodgkins Lympoma. It's a very difficult time and I have had to take a leave of absence from work so I can go back to Ontario (where I am originally from) to spend time with my family. Again, I do apologize and as much as I would like to just take a hiatus and return, I do not know what the future holds at this point. I hope you can understand and thank you so much for all the support you've given the blog in the short period it's been up.

- S xo

4 comments:

  1. Wish you and your family the best with a speedy recovery. Thanks for keeping your readers informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and keep strong. Your family needs you. If you find our way back to blogging one day I will be there ready to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Sending prayers your way

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this. I appreciate the gift you've given us through your writing. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete