Tuesday 6 January 2015

Sorry sorry sorry!

Hi Everyone,

I owe a big apology for not getting the bonus up and for being absent. Long story short, the holidays were extremely stressful and pretty much a nightmare :( I know that I haven't had a steady writing schedule but that's something I really want to improve on. Also, I know I am quite behind time wise and want to catch up so I need your opinion!
To get up to current time would you guys prefer:
-  I just jump ahead on my next post (kinda like in One Tree Hill where they jumped a few years, except in this case it's only a few months ;))
- Over the next few posts do a lot of fast tracking
- Continue on and just slowly catch up
- Try to get a few posts up this week/next week and motor on with the story line

Once I get some feedback I will have a post up - this week for sure!

I really appreciate the feedback and it matters, since you are the one's I write for.

Please let me know, and again sorry for being absent lately!

- S xo

12 comments:

  1. A quick summary and then start fresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, give us a quick update on what has happened and then jump forward.. if you can :)

      Delete
  2. Continue on like normal! Its a fictional blog for a reason, meaning that it doesn't have to coincide with the time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree. Just continue on. It is so much better than either fast tracking or summarizing the story. It'll also confuse less people.

      Delete
  3. I say continue on & just slowly catch up, I agree that real time doesn't matter since its a fictional blog :)
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with either fast tracking or just continue on at the pace that works for you. It's fiction so it doesn't have to be in real time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the general opinion is to just keep going and slowly catch up! I will be posting this week (either today or tomorrow) and should have an idea of what the schedule will be for next week! :) Thank you all for your input! I really appreciate it!

    - S xo

    ReplyDelete