Friday 28 November 2014

The Perfect Night Part 2


*Bonus post as mentioned yesterday!! Have a fantastic weekend readers, and if you are in the States and celebrating Thanksgiving I hope you all have a lovely time with friends, family and food! :)
 
As soon as we made it up the stairs to Matt’s bedroom we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. He guided me to the bed while still kissing me, and I lay on my back so he was on top of me.

He looked down at me and just smirked.

“What?” I asked playfully.

“Nothing…you are just so unbelievably sexy and you don’t even know it” He said while continuing to smile at me.

I started undoing the zipper on Matt’s jeans as he continued kissing my neck and rubbing me over my pants. I reached for his hardness and started stroking him as he pulled my pants down and continued touching me.

I was so turned on and the fact that we hadn’t really done much other than making out was like a huge build to the moment. Matt started moving his mouth down and continued a trail of kisses until his head made it down between my legs. Within a few minutes of him moving his tongue around and inserting a finger, I felt like I was going to explode. Just before I came he entered me with such intensity that I moaned.

He started pumping and I felt my orgasm build up again and I came quickly. I was mid-orgasm when Matt grabbed a pillow from his bed and put it under my hips to elevate me. He continued to thrust and his breathing sped up. After another push he came too and gripped me tightly.

Our bodies lay still for a moment with him still on top of me before I finally said, “Oh my god. That was worth the wait”.

He rolled over and grabbed my chin and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

“I’d say so” he replied.

We lay there wrapped in each other and I realized how comforting it was just lying with Matt. I had never been a big cuddler with other guys I’ve dated but something about Matt just made me crave his touch.

“So, Miss. Parker,” Matt said as he sat up and propped himself against the headboard.

I just raised my eyebrows for him to elaborate.

“Not to get all serious, and I know we haven’t really talked about this, but I want you to know I’m not seeing anyone else,” He looked kind of nervous but continued, “I don’t know if you are but I’m not really one to sleep with someone I’m not exclusive with…”

I started doing a mental happy dance as I clued in to what he was getting at.

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?” I said while grinning and looking up at him.

“I think I would like that” he replied.

“So would I” I said back.

He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly and I realized my eyes were starting to weigh down and I needed some sleep.

“Alright if I stay up any longer I won’t be a functioning human tomorrow” I said with a giggle.

“Well, then let’s get some rest missy” Matt said while getting up to put a pair of boxers on and handed me an oversized t-shirt of his to sleep in.

Luckily, I always have a travel sized toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse (a little OCD but I brush my teeth a lot and it’s come in handy) so I got up to brush my teeth and face before bed.

When I was walking back in the room, Matt was lying back in bed and just looked at me from top to bottom.

“I could get used to that picture” He said with a big smile on his face.

“What, you mean me with no make up on?” I said jokingly as I climbed back into bed.

“NO I mean YOU wearing nothing but my shirt” he said as he positioned himself to spoon me, “but that too, your beautiful whether or not you have a speck of make up on.”

“You’re too sweet” I replied.

We kissed goodnight and I drifted off into one of the best sleeps I ever had.

When I woke up the next morning I rolled over to see the bed was empty next to me. Assuming he was downstairs making coffee, I threw on my clothes from the day before and made my way down.

I looked all around the main floor and didn’t hear or see anything so I called out “Matt?”

Nothing.

I looked out the front window and saw his truck was gone. Wtf? I thought.

I went back upstairs to get my phone and just as I was coming down the stairs and pulling up his name to call him, I heard the keys in the door start to unlock and in he walked.

“Sorry I ducked out,” he started as he set his keys on the table “I just know you have to get back for class and I didn’t want you going on an empty stomach.” He said as he kissed me on the lips and handed me a bright pink smoothie and something wrapped in parchment paper.

“You’re so sweet, I thought maybe I scared you away” I said coyly.

“Do you really think I’d high tail it out of my own house after asking you to be my girlfriend?” He asked with a mock-hurt look on his face.

I giggled, “I didn’t know! I just woke up and you were gone. But thank you, smoothies are my favourite breakfast” I said, sticking a straw into the thick, fruity concoction.

“Oh my gosh, where did you get this? It’s so good!” I exclaimed.

Matt laughed while putting a straw into his own, “This little bakery up the road, its run by an older Scottish couple. I’ve gone quite a few times since moving here, they make everything from scratch and are so hilarious to watch banter back and forth when you go in” He said, laughing at the thought.

“Well, they know how to make a good smoothie,” I said as I started unwrapping the parchment paper.

It was 2 croissants but they looked different than any one I had ever had.

“Hmm, what are these?” I asked.

“Those, my dear, are the best croissants you will ever taste.” He said, grabbing 2 plates out of the cabinet.

I sat down at the kitchen table, drinking my smoothie while he warmed up the croissants in the microwave.

When I tasted it, I knew instantly he was right. It was hands down the best croissant I had eaten, probably the best thing I had had from a bakery.

It was stuffed with some sort of ham and cheese mixture and then glazed on top; I inhaled mine in seconds.

After breakfast, Matt dropped me back at the apartment so I could shower and change before class.

We pulled up and after I took my seat belt off Matt put his hand over mine and said, “You have no idea how happy it makes me that I get to officially call you my girlfriend” and leaned in and kissed me.

I smiled, “It makes me pretty happy to call you my boyfriend.”

I kissed him once more before getting out of his truck. I walked into my apartment in one of the best moods I’d been in a long time.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww these posts were so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally the feel good post I wanted to read Ina Friday. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I loved this! I'm so glad they made it official and it's nice to see that Matt took the initiative to have this conversation.

    http://jocelynseverydayjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete